Let’s set the record straight. If you are brand new to running an ecommerce business and think that “doing light SEO, social, or ads” is going to be a path to overnight success… stop what you are doing and read this closely.
If you want traction for your ecommerce startup, you have to roll up your sleeves, get your hands dirty, and start reaching out to people you don’t know.
That might include:
- Requesting guest posts
- Asking for product reviews
- Reaching out to potential cross-marketing partners
- Getting featured in videos
- Getting on the shelves of local stores
- Pulling a stunt that gets press
If you want early traction, you need to reach out and take it.
Read the full article